Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    BucyH
    Participant

JUST ME -16 Styles for HOT SOMNIA OUTFIT texture set, V4, by lululee – Luna3D
    I offer 100pts for it.

promo viewing:
    https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/just-me–16-styles-for-hot-somnia-outfit/89758/

thxs for checking !!
    BucyH

Akasha

I have “HOT Sominas Delight”, I’ll post to you later. Don’t need send me points, save them. πŸ™‚

But the textures I don’t have. πŸ™ I hope some other member have it to share. πŸ™‚

BucyH
    Participant

thxs much. and yes, the textures are the thing needed in this case, but so nice to get the base when / if they arrive. I saw some of your other posts here in the request area… are you an admin for 3daxis..?

Akasha

I’m a moderator, but admin is a great friend.
    You will see more request of me here, since I discover the 3d world, I become a addicted person. πŸ˜‰
    I’m always buying and looking for items because we can always use something when we are creating renders.
    Even a newbie like me. πŸ˜‰
    Can I ask why of your question?

BucyH
    Participant

I asked because you were so helpful to some others who posted requests as well…

My next request will be One Million Pearls, Poses and Scenes by OOT-Ilona. The outfit and poses come in separate products. Only this exact title includes the actual pearls.
    It would surprise me if anyone has it…. but you never know, do you.

Akasha

I love help at first time, and I believe if you want to other helps you when you need, you need help before. πŸ™‚
    I’m not sure if I have, but I need check my stuffs. Sometimes I have items I don’t remmember. πŸ˜›
    Later I give you a answer if I have or not. πŸ™‚ Give a few minutes to check here.

BucyH
    Participant

no hurry, and thxs. In the meantime, is there a way to go back to an original Request post and modify it? If not, is there a way to delete it altogether? Either method would allow me to adjust and offer the whole 400 for the JUST ME texture by itself. thxs.

Akasha

You can’t edit the request, but I’ll do it for you with pleasure.

Btw the other request was filled for our dear moderator, Dru. πŸ™‚

Enjoy.

BucyH
    Participant

whadayakiddinme? you filled the One Million Pearls already…. amazing… can’t thank you enough. don’t know how to reach him, but please pass along my many thanks!

…and I can see that you changed the title of my Request post already. thxs to you too. ….but just so I know should I need to do so in the future, how did you do it? I don’t see an edit tab anywhere on my own posts. What’s the trick?

Akasha

I’ll pass your thanks to her. And you’re welcome. πŸ™‚

Only admin and moderators can edit the posts here. Because it you can see anything. πŸ˜‰
    Unfortunately, this kind of site restrict members to edit their own posts. If you need change something feel free to send me a PM and I’ll make all changes you want. πŸ˜€

BucyH
    Participant

ah…. no problem. I just thought it was something I should self manage. thxs for making the change for me.

BucyH
    Participant

since I had started a nice dialogue with you over this Request, I thought I’d mention something that just happened to me. While shopping for some particular item, (today it was an older V4 character by goldtassel called Song for V4, I had several browser tabs open. I searched for it at Topgtx, Xtragx, Daz3D (where it’s info resides) and then here. I couldn’t find it anywhere, as is the case with a number of items I am searching for, but when I put it in the Search slot here at 3daxis, an ugly red warning screen popped up telling me not to associate with other sites. I certainly have no intention of uploading any product to any other site, as I only seek things for my own renders, but not searching several sites simultaneously for some selected item is a pretty normal activity, and I can’t imagine getting anywhere unless I do. Other sites I search include HiveWire, Renderosity and Zonegfx. I only bring this up so that your admin and programming people are aware of this. …that just because I’m searching for an item elsewhere doesn’t mean I am uploading one item from one site to any other site, especially from yours. I really respect what you are trying to accomplish and fully intend to comply. …but I do need to search around quite a bit when looking for something… that just can’t be helped. ….and I imagine most everyone else on similar ‘hunts’ for something must do the same. ….and so, I’ll wait to hear your comments, and know you will pass this along to the right people at 3daxis…

and thxs for all the help you’ve given me so far….

BucyH

Akasha

I’ll let explain in PM. πŸ™‚

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β©Power By Topgfx

CONTACT US

Please Contact Topgfx Admin

Forgot your details?